The website meets the requirements of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) level 2.1 AA in part. Failures to comply with the requirements are listed below.
The following parts of the content are not accessible:
• On the Latest news pages, some of the attachment files cannot be read by a screen reader. A text alternative exists for some of them, and they will soon be replaced with accessible attachments. (WCAG 1.1.1, 1.3.1, 1.3.2)
• Users relying on a screen reader may encounter shortcomings in the understandability and readability of text in different parts of the site. Among other things, the text contains abbreviations and difficult words. (WCAG 3.1)
Content not covered by the legislation
• Third-party attachment files or sites accessed by a link on the website
• Attachment files published before 23 September 2018
• Archived content produced for the Latest news pages before 23 September 2019
We will improve all aspects of accessibility as soon as possible. Service users can request access to contents affected by inadequate accessibility in an alternative way using the feedback form.
Preparation of this Accessibility Statement
This statement was drawn up on 23 September 2020. It is based on a self-assessment and an evaluation carried out by an external expert.
Feedback and contact details
We welcome feedback on accessibility provided using our feedback form.
Feedback on accessibility is processed by the editorial board of Suurpedot.fi website.
If you notice accessibility issues on the site, please provide feedback to the site administrator. It may take up to 14 days to receive a response. If you are not satisfied with the response or you receive no response within two weeks, please send your feedback to the Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland.
Contact information of the supervisory authority
Supervision Unit for Accessibility
switchboard +358 295 016 000